Wednesday 22 January 2014

Magnificent Captures of Bears Family in Snowy Surroundings.



Wildlife French photographer Sylvain Cordier, stumbled upon magnificent moment when he takes an opportunity to capture the family of polar bears set against an absolutely stunning sunset. Most of the photographers wish to capture polar bears within natural snowy surroundings, but more often they couldn’t get chance. Sylvain Cordier, spent 3 weeks in a boat and then finally able to capture two large cubs and their mother around and photographing their everyday lives. As they sit tranquilly and waiting for sun setting, it appears three bears had become accustomed to the sounds of photographer camera. These images are really beautiful, when vibrant sunset is the ideal time for backdrop of massive creatures. Sylvain Cordier sharing his experience in these words; in the evening time I got to about 6.30pm when sunset was imminent, I positioned my boat in the hope of bears would come in the right direction and luckily it would happened same as I thought, the atmosphere was absolutely outstanding. I recognized this would be my best wildlife experience.  
 









No comments:

Post a Comment